A downloadable tool
A little program to help me manage game assets, for example through texture packing. Made with haxe, using packing algorithms from https://github.com/Tw1ddle/Rectangle-Bin-Packing and processing PNG's with https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/format.
Still WIP but features:
- Can (and is set by default to) watch the filesystem. Adding/removing/editing files triggers a repackage.
- Outputs JSON data with everything needed to redivide original images.
- Can (and is set by default to) iterate through nested subfolders.
Currently, the project doesn't have a proper CLI, even though it logs extensively. This means that
- Your assets must be in a folder called 'assets', next to the program.
- The program will watch the file system until 'control-c'.
Obviously these drawbacks are only temporary, and by the time you're reading this I've probably already fixed it.
Feel free to send feedback, issues, etc!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.